Flyware Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FsXForums Community > Cockpitbuilders Knowledge Board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

copy gauge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: copy gauge
    Posted: 10 September 2017 at 6:00am
I have installed fsxpand and fsclient on the same computer. I can run prepar3d with the basic panels, all workd\s fine.

however when I try to create a new panel or add instrumnents I keep getting messages about copying custom gauges to custom2.ini and then fs client stops working.

I have to reinstall fsclient for it to work again.

is there a step by step procedure to create new panels or is thios a specific problem I have
steved View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2017 at 2:24pm
I was wondering if there is any update to this question ?
steved View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2017 at 2:28pm

Cockpit panel: If you want, select the subpanel. If this PC displays the basic flight instruments, this could be panel1. Engines are on panel2.
If you want, add more subpanels. In the FsClient/cockpits/aircraft name folder, copy a panel#.cfg file and a gauge# folder, and rename in the same format.

I am still struggling with this problem.

I have found this in the manual but I don’t get it. Perhaps a step by step example would help?

weitling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2018 at 1:30pm
I had the same problem but i just installed Fsclient 2 times in different folders.  Now it works for me :)
Regards
Weitling
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic